Clearing out our closets should feel amazing.
It allows us to rid ourselves of clutter while getting organized. Sure, we all loved the pieces that we purchased at the time that we slid our cards to purchase them; however, things change and so do our emotions.
Spring is around the corner but who needs to wait on “Spring Cleaning” before we thrust into action? Let’s call this one our Winter/Spring 2016 Closet Overhaul. Get clear on your needs, simplify your life and space, and gain your time back (no more 30 minute mornings of searching for the perfect outfit).
The directions are simple:
- Pull everything out of your closet.
- Use the YELLOW tabs to mark the items that you would like to KEEP. You can use a safety pin to tag them or a piece of tape.
- Use the SALMON tabs to mark the items that you would like to LET GO. Pass it (donate, share with a friend or even your baby sister or cousin).
- Use the GREEN tabs to mark the items that you would like to SELL or to gain a few extra dollars.
- Use this strategy for clothes, and shoes.
- If you have loads of accessories, utilize a small plastic bag to house each category (keep, let it go, sell).
Let us know how this works for you! We’re excited to see what you’re willing to let go.